There is nothing like unwinding, relaxing and indulging in a nice warm bath. Don’t you agree? What makes this process even better is the aromatic scents of handcrafted soap taking over your body and soul.
Generally being 100% natural and safe on the skin, handcrafted soaps are the best way to consume nature’s bounty while taking a relaxing shower. Made with natural fruit and herb extracts, handmade soaps ensure a glorious time while cleansing your body. Packed with flavor, and the goodness of natural ingredients, using safe soaps ensure healthy and supple skin in the long run.
Combined with coconut or rice bran oil in the case of superior quality artisanal soaps, every bar carries wholesome nutrients. Using genuine botanicals, these soaps bring the best in nature to bring out the best in you.
With so many flavors surfacing the markets, it can be hard to choose the right soap for you. Each ingredient plays a certain role with its designated benefits. Due to this, every flavor of handcrafted soap carries oodles of goodness that only it can give you. Here are some interesting flavors to look out for, along with its benefits, while picking out the soap for your soul.
- Orange: Orange is a popular pick when it comes to handmade soaps. Packed with a tangy and refreshing punch, orange as a flavor is invigorating to say the least. With vitamin C as its primary component, its citric acid content helps in exfoliation and drying out acne. Ensure that your soap has an orange peel in it so that there is a higher vitamin C in your soap, to enjoy a greater glow.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg is one of those classic underrated ingredients in terms of skin treatment. Being a staple in most households, nutmeg does more than adding flavor to your food. Its exfoliating properties make it an excellent cleanser. It also plays a role in skin lightening, reducing pigmentation and toning. Say goodbye to dark spots and acne with nutmeg in your soap.
- Pomegranate: Despite being Cleopatra’s makeshift lipstick, pomegranate has several beauty benefits. By preventing premature aging, pomegranate keeps the skin firm and young. Being a great source of anti-oxidants and several vitamins, it fights against inflammation and radical damage. Wrinkles will soon be a thing of the past, with pomegranate in your soap.
- Bay Laurel: Bay laurel, or bay leaf as it is commonly known, is an age old ingredient in ancient beauty treatments. Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it is known to simply soothe the skin. Perfect for treating acne and other bacterial issues, it is an ideal ingredient to achieve clean, smoothed and toned skin.
- Coffee: Coffee is one of those staple ingredients in every kitchen. Packed with several essential nutrients, it works wonders on the skin as well. Being high in anti-oxidants, coffee has anti-inflammatory properties. From excellent after-sun care, to visible cellulite reduction, to treating acne and dark circles, coffee is perfect for all skin issues.
- Oatmeal: The saponin content in oatmeal makes it a great cleanser. To add to this, oatmeal also plays the role of an excellent moisturizer, making your skin soft and healthy. From helping with the healing of psoriasis to reducing eczema, to soothing sunburns, oatmeal is perfect for skin irritations. It also helps reverse sun and pollution related damage.
- Charcoal: Being in the shadow for so many decades, charcoal has gained back its popularity for being a skin expert. From treating acne to exfoliating the skin, charcoal penetrates into the deepest layers to attain glowing skin. It acts as a detoxifying agent for the skin, and fights acne to attain cleansed and healthy skin.
- Moringa: Besides being a super-food, Moringa is also a super skin food. With high levels of vitamin C content, it keeps the skin young by reducing wrinkles and sagging. It helps prevent breakouts, and even safeguards the skin from toxins and pollution. Being a rich source of anti-oxidants, it is perfect for attaining clearer and fairer skin.
With so many natural ingredients available for your skin, why choose chemicals? Perfect for ensuring healthy and young looking skin in the long run, natural sources of cleansing have gained popularity among the millennials. All you have to do is - think sustainably and indulge in a bar of fine handcrafted soap. And watch the magic unfold in front of your eyes.